Monday, March 10, 2008

Mussentuchit Sand Dunes











Yesterday, we took a little Sunday drive on the desert. We went to a place called Mussentuchit Sand Dune. James would go here Eastering as a kid, it would be a great place to roll an Easter egg, and he would ride his motorcycle out here when he was a little older. I asked him what was on top, and what was on the other side. He said that he had never made it to the top, and yesterday we weren't up for that hike either. So that is still a mystery to us. Even though I grew up here too, I had never been out to the sand dune...dune isn't plural because there is only one out there. Kind of strange, but it is neat to see. We decided that there are a lot of places close by that we've never been, but we are going to try and see more of the beautiful country that is so close to us.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was still nursing... We only lastest 3 months. Just make sure he is done nursing before kindergarten.... j/k. I bet you have lost all your baby weight though!