Saturday, May 24, 2008






As you can see, Devon has began to be a little dare devil. Grandma Frandsen gave him this four wheeler for his birthday and he'd rather stand on it than ride it. It's amazing to see what he can do although he doesn't like it when I have to stop him from doing something that might break his neck...like standing on the four wheeler.












James and I went to the EMS conference in St. George this year, and Devon got to go swimming for the first time. He didn't like it all that much, but I hope that by the end of the Summer he will like the water better. St.George was nice and the conference was really good although we spent a lot of time chasing Devon. We even got to see Celine Dion...ok she was in impersonator from Las Vegas, but she was pretty good. Next year hopefully we can go down without kids, it wasn't really an option this year since I am still nursing, but we are working on that, and I do see an end to it.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so so so cute! What a boy!

Nancy said...

Boys will be boys. He looks like a lot of fun too! I'm glad you got to visit St. George. It is usually around this time of year that I really start to miss the summers in UT. I want to go camping and I want to see mountains! This is my fifth summer of not having a summer, and I must say it is getting a little old!